Your safety is our top priority! Now that we better understand the risks and spread of COVID-19, we are more prepared than ever to help ensure a safe environment at Zionsville Family Chiropractic. Our chiropractors, Dr. Rachael and Dr. Nathan, are continuing to follow the National and Indiana health experts to ensure the safety of our patients.
We are implementing the following procedures to keep patients and staff safe at our office:
- Extensive Cleaning - Cleaning of our exam rooms, including the treatment tables, takes place after each patient, as well as regular disinfecting of all the common surfaces in the office. Bottles of hand sanitizer have been placed in multiple locations within the office for easy access.
- Maintaining Social Distance – We have spaced appointment times out more to allow for fewer patients in the office at one time.
- Patient Screening and Temperature Checks – We will continue to conduct COVID-19 pre-screening for all patients and closely monitor patient temperatures.
- Staff Screening – All staff members are screened daily for symptoms of COVID-19 and temperatures are checked prior to the beginning of their shift. In addition, all staff will wear masks. Our staff will stay home if they are exhibiting symptoms or have been in close contact with an individual with symptoms of COVID-19.
- Ventilation - We will be opening windows as the weather allows. We may even keep the door open to the treatment room while we treat patients. Proper ventilation helps maintain a healthy environment. If any patient is opposed to this for privacy reasons, please let the doctor know.
- Plexiglass Shields – We have installed plexiglass shields around the desks in order to maintain another level of protection for your safety while you check out.
- Waiting Room – Currently our waiting room is closed. But in the event we start using it once again, we have limited the seating so that we are able to maintain social distancing for anyone that sits down.
We ask our PATIENTS to do the following:
- Wear A Mask - All patients (over the age of 2) are required to wear a mask in our office.
- Temperature Check – Patients’ temperatures will be taken to ensure they have no fever.
- Wait In Your Car – We are asking that patients wait in their car until their chiropractor waves them in. This will ensure no one is in the waiting room for any length of time.
- Don’t Bring Visitors – Patients should come alone to the exam. Parents please do not bring any children with you. The only exceptions would be a parent/guardian for a minor patient or a caregiver.
- Complete Pre-Visit Screening and Paperwork Prior To Appointment – Our staff will be calling you prior to your appointment to conduct COVID-19 pre-screening questions and confirm your appointment. Also, if there is paperwork we need you to complete (i.e. new patient intake forms, insurance forms, etc), it will be emailed to you before your appointment. Please have it filled out and bring it in with you.
- Stay Home If You’re Not Feeling Well – Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill or if anyone in your household is sick. Also, if you have been in contact with someone outside of your home who has become ill or been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
- Supplement Purchases – We want people to continue buying the supplements they need from us. In order to do so safely, we ask that you call ahead with which supplements you would like to get, pay over the phone, and set up an appointment to pick them up. Upon your arrival, we will bring them out to your car.